Tuesday 9 January 2024

Create and Achieve Goals in 2024

Hi, Welcome to Learn to Lead.

In this Article, I share About ... How I create Monetize My Goals.

So that I can achieved most of my goals on time.

In our life we always wants to do a lot. But most of the wants are just dreams 

we never achieved the dreams,unless making it as a goals.


but when started to making goals for achieve something , then there is a chance of getting that

 unless we need to take some consistent action  we can't able to attain that. 

 

 For that we need to set and monitor our goals to become what become we want

 

 When I wanted to start writing goals and monitor that initially on that notebook

 but in case if Im in Travel I unable to take that note for track and review my goals

 

 So I search for online solution to do that wherever I be, I want to set monitor and review.

 surprisingly I find out the google tasks app.

 

 there I create Daily To-Do list, weekly Goals, Monthly and 3,month goals and yearly goals

 So It's become very easy to see all my upcoming goals in a single window 

 It's always guiding me to do the take action 

 

 And the added advantage is, we can add the deadline here under every task .

 so its remember to finish every task before the dead line

 and send the notification on daily basis what we have to finish today in the morning

 

 I used this app for last 2 years, its very helpful to me

 I finished lots of goals using this app

 and I shared to this my friends they also perished the usefulness without paying any money

 thanks to google.

 

 Using tasks app for using and also creating the YouTube video as well.

 

 Screenshot of my tasks goal setup and you can set the dates as a deadlines.




 


 

 This is Finished goals in my tasks.




 

 

 use this link to start to setup your Goals 

 click here

 

 Additional tip

 

 add only important tasks , so you brain not mess with lot of works 

 so you can always complete your important task in the day end

 make sure you finish all the tasks completed before you go to bed 

 its gives the motivation and satisfactions to finished the upcoming tasks on time.


Every weekend in spend seperate to review your weekly goals so you are not postponding and always focus on your goals.

 

 Hopefully its helpful for you.

 If you have any other idea to make and monitor your goals please leave us in comment

 so that people know and try to use that , If that's workout for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Wake up Early

Hi, Welcome to Learn to Lead. Congratulations,   "You are one step above to learn something new today for Your personal growth." I...