Thursday 18 January 2024

How I Started my YouTube Channel

Hi Everyone,

This article about how I started my youtube channel , what are the fears that i face before that, And How you can also do whatever the dream that you want  to achieved.

Let's Start,



My Dream:

I had a dream to start a YouTube channel for a very long time, 

and there, I want to share my own thoughts and learning with people.

This dream started when I was 22 (2018). That's when I developed a habit of reading books.


"Successful People Find out the way, Losers find out the Reasons." - Raja Karthikeyan


I want to give book reviews on my channel to share what I read. However, at the time, I was more concerned about showing my face to the public.

 Probably, most of the YouTubers faced these fears initially. As an introvert, I had a fear of putting my face on YouTube. However, I decided to post YouTube videos without showing my face.


Post my Video and Delete that:

I posted a book review video of "Rich Dad Poor Dad" with a voiceover behind the pictures playback, the first self-development book I ever read at that time.

 Within a week, that video gained 350 more views. An unknown viewer commented, "there is no volume in the video voiceover." 

It made me very shy and made me feel like I had done something wrong, so I deleted that video.


Again the Dream Sparks Me Dusting out in 2023:


Between 2018 and now, I've read a lot of books, and my perspective has changed. Financial awareness and personal development habits have increased, and I have a lot to share with people. 


"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe


Now again, I have the spark to build my YouTube channel. So, I started...

It's okay, even if you've done something normal in the beginning. 

Even today, I have no direction on how to shape up my YouTube channel. 

Click here for my YouTube Channel link. Make sure to subscribe to receive my content in video format. 

I posted 2 unboxing videos and 1 real estate video. From those videos, I learned editing, how YouTube works, and I'm learning video editing and YouTube studio.

Our success is defined when we start to do things consistently.


I Achieved My Dream:


No matter what I posted in those videos, but after posting 2 videos with my face, 

I gained a lot of confidence. Sometimes I feel proud of myself for doing that. 

This is the dream I had in the past for posting my face on social media.



My Upcoming video snap of my channel


 Now I accomplished that. This feeling makes me awesome.


You also have to do that:


As a reader, I want you to do whatever long-term dream you hold that makes you afraid or you are just procrastinating. Make it done in 2024. 

Start by doing it, collect the knowledge and things to do that, even if it is starting a YouTube channel. Just say hi to everyone, introduce yourself, and say this is my first video on YouTube.

 Post it and share it with your friends. I recommend you to do that.


Because,


I was afraid before starting YouTube, I had a fear that if I do that, how people around me will tease and joke. This is the response that I anticipated.

 But what happened is exactly the opposite. 

Everyone encouraged me and subscribed to my channel. Still, I have very few subscribers, but most of them are people from my surroundings.

So don't overthink, don't think about what others think. Just start now, collect knowledge, spend some time learning how to do it. Just start. I assure you can become started to living your dream life.

After starting to work on your dream, please comment below, so others also get motivated to pursue their own dreams because of you.


"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." - Martin Luther King Jr.


Love you all. 

I wish you all the best, and may all your dreams come true one by one like this. 

Learn together and let's grow together. Share your valuable comments below. 

Thanks for reading. -Raja Karthikeyan


For more interesting topics from me, please provide your email in the follower section to receive my content every time I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Wake up Early

Hi, Welcome to Learn to Lead. Congratulations,   "You are one step above to learn something new today for Your personal growth." I...