Tuesday 2 January 2024

My Recap - 2023

Hi, Welcome to Learn to Lead.

It's Really Important to recap on every year end , How we gone through this entire year .

So that, we can lead better year for upcoming years.

Here's My Recap of 2023. 




Experienced:

    Smile a lot with Friends

    Being Happy and Enjoy the present moment most of the times.  

    Attend more social events ever than before.

  

Achieved:

    Got Monthly Salary 30k

    Saved 12k on Stocks Investments

    18 books readed this year

    75 wpm achieved on type writing


Act:

    like buying a Hyundai Exter car on Showroom.

    like buying a house at ECR, 4cr value Real Estate, Property villa.


Bought:

      Bed,Mattress for home,

      2 washing Machine for me and Sister,

      2 Laptops for me and Mom, 

      1 Monitor for Uncle Shop.


I'd love to know your Recap as well. Please share your recaps to me
via mail (rajakarthikeyan45@gmail.com) or comment below.

Thanks for Reading,

Raja Karthikeyan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Wake up Early

Hi, Welcome to Learn to Lead. Congratulations,   "You are one step above to learn something new today for Your personal growth." I...