Saturday 21 December 2019

My Law Of Attraction (secret) Experience

Hi, Welcome to Learn to Lead

I Watched the Film name called Secret by Rhonda Byrne at 2018 on Youtube
After watching the film I wonder to checkout this concept whether working for me or not

Here,s The Story About How achieve my long time wish to happen via Law Of attraction,  

Lets start...

My Mom goto Office everyday🚴 on bicycle,Since 2000.
Now she's getting old and unable to ride a bicycle due to leg pain
So, We planned for buying a scooty for my mom for last two years.

Every time we plan and try to save some money for buy scooty, some unexpected expenses coming
and crash the scooty budget. So we can't buy scooty for last two years.

In this movie they said about the vision board.
Whatever we want to achieve in our life, make your own vision board, so you can easily attained that.
and its attracts towards you, So I try that.

Setting up My Vision Board -2018 :


   I Make A Vision Board For which Scooty I Want to Buy (Honda Activa 5g Yellow color)...

 Also I wish to buy laptop, so I added that in my board


Gratitude :

As per told on the movie

Feeling is the important thing to attract , whatever we want 
So I started Practicing express Gratitude towards Universe daily.

Every Morning and night, I Visualizing how I enjoy after getting the scooty,
think about what are the activities that I do , If I have the scooty.

After a visulization I started feel, I Already have the scooty.
So Everyday I thanks To the Universe for giving me the scooty.
I act think and feel I already have a scooty, this is what I believe

Sound Stupid right , But I try like the movie said....

My Grand Mother Is our Family Decision authority since my childhood.
She's taking care of my Sister Marriage most of the expenses from her savings.

So,Every time I asked Money For Buying Scooty to her, She Not ready to Giving the money.
Also there is some lack of funds at that time with her.

Days are Past, But Nothing Happens. Money will Not come. 
She also not ready to give amount for scooty down payment.

Finally It happens: 

 But, I strongly Believe Definitely, I achieved The scooty.

I add the new Routine Before goto bed.
I  Kiss The vision board Paper Image on the scooty Headlight two days Continuously.
While I kissing I Imagine and feel to kiss the real headlight of my scooty.

You know what happens on the third day , Morning
 My Grand Ma call me and said...
 "I will Give The Money for down payment , so go & buy the scooty". 

The Miracle is Last two years we try to convince to give the money,
But she Doesn't gave.But That day she Gave The Money Without anyone asking.
The last time I asked her money for scooty for a month ago.

After that, I goto showroom & Buy this scooty.


The Third Day Night I kiss The Real Scooty On my Home,That time My eyes fill up with tears.

       Law Of Attraction Works in My Life 


I set the vision board 21.Aug.2019 & buy at 11.Sep.2019 
Within 21 days I achieved the scooty
Im so Excited How this is happen.
If u really believe in universe, then universe will appear in front of you.

Now I Enjoy With My scooty.
Picture of I'm ready to Go Pichavaram for one day trip

No matter what,universe will ready to help you.
You can easily access them.
Its works me,So Its also works For you

Congratulations,Start Live your Dream Like me.
Follow More Real Inspirational News.

THANK YOU.
If you have any Doubts & Queries pls comment

Secret Book Link Below👇
https://amzn.to/3UqXoy8




YOUR THOUGHTS BECOMES THINGS - Secret








No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Wake up Early

Hi, Welcome to Learn to Lead. Congratulations,   "You are one step above to learn something new today for Your personal growth." I...