Monday 23 December 2019

Meditation

You start meditate Habit in your life; You add More Happiness in your life.

Good things hard to form, Bad things hard to relief.

If You don't feel the happy in your life, I will assure you don't do meditation in your life.


Last Two Years I Doing Meditation
Its transform to uplift my life in multiple ways
I say While Your meditation Time Is your life creation time
Whatever think while your meditating is creative process on your own reality

Results of Meditation

It's add First Your inner happiness.Wherever You go you feel happy within yourself
You start admire how beauty the natures are ,even you don't notice before
You don't get angry & upset too fast.

Its helps you Make decision Fast, Getting Focus on what you want.
You think useless thought Your Brain Intimate you 'Hey this is waste of time,think about what u want".


Believe me Its also add You looks so Cool, Charm & Beauty.
At First You don't see the result Immediately,
I only see the result of meditation after three months when I started

Okay Let's see

How do the Meditation in simple Way

Morning & before goto Bed is the Best time for Meditate
Goto sit & calm Place like this

Close Your Eyes ,Focus on your Breath Inhale & out hale.
While you're breathing Makes slow your Breath & also take deep breath
Start with 5 minutes at starting stage Then up to 10-15 mins

Imagine Who you want to become & which lifestyle want to you live
At starting I so excited how some people 1 hour & more doing the meditation
But Now I normally Do Meditation more than half-an hour And weekends I do 1 hour more


I will Recommend you to read The Book The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod.


Three months before I read this book;Its strategies work for my life.
But I will adjust some habits basic upon my lifestyle.

Meditation will help for find your inner power. DO IT EVERYDAY,Your life will change.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Wake up Early

Hi, Welcome to Learn to Lead. Congratulations,   "You are one step above to learn something new today for Your personal growth." I...